Venture For All® Entrepreneurial Innovation Finance Online Program
Columbia Business School Professor Jack McGourty & Colleagues
Completion Certificate Signed by Professor McGourty
Opportunity for Professor's Recommendation letter
Bilingual teaching assistants for support
ASDAN Enterprise Award Certificate
Date：July 17th - July 26th, 2023 (break on weekend)
This program, comprising eight modules, offers an intensive learning experience that focuses on the creation, evaluation, development, and launch readiness of a new business or social enterprise. Program participants learn from Columbia Business School Professor Jack McGourty and Venture for All® Instructors with content delivered through McGraw Hill's leading connect platform.
Each participant enters the program with a preliminary venture idea that they would like to work on. Throughout the program, participants refine their venture' s hypothesized business model based on instructor, peer, and customer feedback. They leave the program fully equipped with the tools and frameworks required to create and launch their new startup.
*This institute schedule outlines the general structure of our programs and is subject to change during the program.
|Online classes||Group discussion||Teamwork activities and assignments|
|Module||Module 1: Your Idea||Module 2: Your Business Model||Module 3: Your Customer||Module 4: Your Market||Module 5: Your Product||Module 6: Your Brand||Module 7: Your Financial Plan||Module 8: Your Launch|
•Product Market Fit
•Minimum viable products (MVP)
•Team Selection & Management
|Homework||•Identifying & evaluating new venture opportunities||•Value proposition (the offer)||•Customer interview creation
•Data collection & analysis
•Competitor comparison & positioning
|•Product development plans & costs||•Digital marketing & social media approaches||•Capital requirements
*Note: The lead Columbia professor will teach two modules, while trained instructors of Venture for All® will conduct the other modules
At the end of the program, qualified students will receive a certificate of completion from Venture For All® and McGraw Hill, signed by Professor McGourty, to show their achievements in the roadshow and classes and "ASDAN Enterprise" award accredited by UCAS and Ofqual from their team performance during team activities.
Certificate of Completion
"ASDAN Enterprise" award
- The team wins 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the ASDAN Business Simulation (regional/online) in 2023 spring semester. No interview is required;
- The team wins an award at the ASDAN Business Simulation (regional/online) in 2023 spring semester. No interview is required;
- Other students who successfully pass the ASDAN interview
- Language: English
- Participants: 4 - 6 students per team as a startup company, simulation of the entrepreneurial process with instructors and presentation of a final presentation.
- *Individual participants will be randomly allocated to teams by the ASDAN committee.
Date:July 17th - July 26th, 2023 (break on weekend)
Application Deadline: July 7th, 2023
January - July, 2023:
Sign up to participate in the Venture For All® Entrepreneurial Innovation Finance Online Program
July 7th, 2023:
July 17th - July 26th, 2023:
Participate in Venture For All® Entrepreneurial Innovation Finance Online Program
- July 17th - July 26th, 2023 (break on weekend)
- English language level equivalent to IELTS level 6.0 or TOEFL 80
- Recommendation letter from your teacher as proof of English proficiency or a phone interview with an ASDAN staff member (since the programme is conducted entirely in English)
- Priority for Students who have gained an ASDAN CoPE/AoPE certificate
- *For more information please contact ASDAN teachers